Dena Whittington, Assistant Superintendent of Business Services – (619) 428-4476 Ext.3004
Pat Caro, Executive Secretary II – Ext. 3003
he Business Services Division is dedicated to providing quality service to its customers; the students, staff, and community of San Ysidro. We are never satisfied with the way things are. Instead, we believe in making small, incremental improvements to the way we do business in response to customer needs and expectations. Our reason for existing is to support staff and students in every way possible with the following actions:
- Manage District finances to promote fiscal health and flexibility.
- Build and maintain safe, secure, clean, and functional facilities.
- Serve healthy and good tasting food in a pleasant and appealing environment.
- Transport students to and from school in a safe, pleasant, and punctual manner.
- Procure and deliver quality goods and services at the times they are needed.
- Provide quality technology tools that improve learning and productivity.
The San Diego County Office of Education is providing school district employees with On Line Pay Stub viewing. Before clicking on the link make sure you have read the online training guide as this guide will help you get started and help you through the registration process. If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact the district’s payroll department.
USE OF FACILITIES POLICY & REGULATIONS